30.4.14

Garnier Nutrisse Dye Review!

Hey everyone!

Today's post is a review of the Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour in shade "Intense Red Copper". I picked up 2 boxes of this in Asda because they were reduced down to about £1.50, so why not! I ended up needing more than 2, so I picked up another 4 in Boots, but I only actually used 4 on my hair.



It was definitely an odd experience mixing the dye in the bottle - it went bright, ketchup red! It comes with the bottle of dye, a tube of developing cream, conditioner and gloves. It was fairly pleasant to put on, didn't have any problems with the consistency or the smell of the dye.
Before // After

And ta-da! The end result was bright red roots, and a sort of orange/red/blonde mix all over. How brilliant. I don't know whether it's a problem with the dye, the application or just the condition of my hair at the time, but the colour did not work very well on most of my hair. I definitely think I need to get this sorted by a hairdresser. One positive note - the little bottle of conditioner. It was amaaaaaaazing! It was so thick and rich and left my hair looking, feeling and smelling gorgeous. I need to keep my eye out for this in a bigger bottle!

Have you used this brand of dye before? What were your experiences?

Demi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment